remove file access denied

Josphe Brigmo JospheBrigmo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:25:24 UTC 2018

I am trying to remove a file

remove(filename);

and I get an access denied!

I can remove it from explorer just fine.

I am able to remove other files but there should be no reason why
the file can't be removed in this case.

All I am doing to mess with the file is reading it's contents
right before to do a file compare(I am removing the file if it is
a duplicate).

Does read() lock the file at all? (maybe the lock is persisting
just long enough to make the remove fail?

Since I can delete the file outside the program and since the
filename is valid(I copied and pasted it to remove it to check),
This seems like a D problem.