dub doesn't work with dmd 1:2.082.0-1.0?

SuperPrower superprower at somedomain.org
Tue Sep 18 10:07:23 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 14:31:53 UTC, Jesse Phillips
wrote:
> Can you find /usr/bin/dmd or run dmd?

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but I have dmd installed, and dub
WAS working until upgrade of dmd.

I suspect that problem occurs because dub wasn't upgraded from
1.10 -> 1.11, due to some problems with ArchLinux32 packaging -
dub doesn't have dmd as dependency, probably because it doesn't
require dmd specifically, but there is a 'provide' thingy that
all D compiler packages have, so that's one way to fix this - to
add this thingy as dependecy to dub, but maintainers seem to have
problems with building newer versions of dub for 32-bit OS, the
are already discussing this issue, so yeah, problem is not in
dub/dmd itself (never suspected it to be), but rather, in
compatability with 32 bit systems or between themselves.

If anyone here is good with building dub, please take a look at
this thread: https://bbs.archlinux32.org/viewtopic.php?pid=5004 ,
maybe you will be able to help?