Is it possible to translate this API's C headers?

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:39:40 UTC 2018

On Monday, 17 September 2018 at 19:13:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Monday, September 17, 2018 7:43:21 AM MDT Kagamin via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>> try dpp https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp
>
> Since according to Mike's post, it's C++ code, dpp wouldn't
> help, because it currently only supports C and not C++.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

It does C++ as well, just not all (or even close at this point)
of it. I doubt it'd work on any real C++ codebase right now, but
who knows. It definitely won't if any of the headers use the
standard library, which is likely to happen.

It turns out that parsing C++ is a lot of work. Who knew? :P