Iterate/sort associative array by value?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Mon Apr 8 07:53:23 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-07 19:28:02 +0000, Dennis said:

> Did you import it? import std.algorithm;

:-/ of course not...

Why does DMD not give a hint, that an import from the standard lib
might be missing? I find these explicit import statements very
annyoing. DMD should build up a database of stuff it knows about
(provided via a config file where to find what) and auto-import just
the things I use/need. The current system is legacy based like it is in
C since 40 years...

Anyway, might be worth a topic on its own...

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com