bug in compiles?

Alex AJ at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:55:18 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 11 April 2019 at 23:04:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 April 2019 at 22:41:32 UTC, Alex wrote:
>

>> Seriously? Do you think you have ESP? Your code isn't even
>> close to was talking about ;/
>>
>> Here is is updated that shows the error. You seem to fail to
>> understand that it is impossible for it to be my code.
>
> If you continue to attack people who are trying to help you,
> the moderators will stop approving your posts. The hostility is
> unwelcome here. If the number of your posts that have not been
> approved didn’t serve as a warning, then this does.

Quick google search to help you with your problem:

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-develop-a-thick-skin-and-stop-getting-offended-over-everything

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/feb/05/too-thin-skin-20190205/

https://medium.com/the-mission/welcome-to-the-thin-skinned-generation-where-everything-is-a-bloody-problem-8bd5cb336361

http://dare.wisc.edu/survey-results/1965-1970/emotional-states-and-attitudes/gg8

http://meanttobehappy.com/10-ways-you-too-can-stop-being-so-easily-offended/

You can't police the world. You seem to live in a PC fantasy
world where where every little booboo is treated as a life and
death situation. You are not helping with the world with your
need to control it. What are you going to do when things get
really bad in the world? Have a nervous break down? If you think
the shit I say is hostile and attacking people you really have no
clue what the real world is like. You seem to have control issues
that you should get addressed if you are going to threaten people
over moronic statements that you interpret with your bias to be
hostile. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to play your games. Did you
go after FeepingCreature? He was clearly more hostile than I was
but I bet you didn't say a god damn thing to him... You want me
to stop being "hostile" then you need to throw your badge in the
trash and stop trying to police every conversation because you
really are in no position to judge people objectively. This isn't
a nursery school and we are not 3 year olds... and if you want to
turn it in to that kinda atmosphere then you kiss my ass.