Recommendations for best JSON lib?

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 02:09:29 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 20:44:22 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 18:49:07 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
> (Abscissa) wrote:
>> I only need to read arbitrary JSON data, no need for
>> writing/(de)serialization.
>
> std.json is simple as pie.

However IIRC it fails with trailing commas, means that for
reading user written JSON's it might be annoying.

I also tried experimental std json, asdf and vibe.d.
The only one that worked for me is vibe.d JSON subpackage, and
adding simple commented lines stripping is simple with phobos,
because there is absolutely no libraries that can handle JSON
comments yet. (yes, I know it's not standard)