gtkDcoding Blog Post # 29 - RadioMenuItems

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:12:44 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 11:41:12 UTC, number wrote:

> Are your original php gtk tutorials still available somewhere?
> I found this
> (https://php.gtk.general.narkive.com/G1Fuuk38/php-gtk-treeview-toggle) but http://www.writingup.com/ does not respond.

I still have the entire set of blog posts here somewhere. I'm not
sure how much use they'd be today, though. As far as I know,
PHP-GTK2 was the last version (meaning: no PHP-GTK3 to go along
with GTK3) and could lead to hidden gotchas.

But if you're interested, let me know and I'll dig them up,
bundle them, and drop them somewhere for you.