druntime giving wrong line for copy assert?

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Tue Apr 30 20:35:11 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 13:59:52 UTC, Rudy Raab wrote:
> The error was on line 36, which is the format, not my bad
> slice. Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug

The message is correct when not using dub:
https://run.dlang.io/is/chFTOY

I suspect that if you remove the dub related lines and put it in
an empty dub project, it will produce a correct message. So it
looks like a bug in dub from where I am sitting. Maybe dub adds
lines behind the scene?

Bastiaan.