Help me decide D or C

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:03:12 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 1 August 2019 at 09:43:20 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 22:30:52 UTC, Alexandre wrote:
>> 1) Improve as a programmer
>> 2) Have fun doing programs
>>
>> Thats it basically. I am planning to study all "free" time I
>> have. I am doing basically this since last year.
>
> Try Basic. It has builtin graphics, seeing you program draw is
> quite fascinating.

In that case I'd recommend EvalDraw:
http://advsys.net/ken/download.htm with a C-like syntax with draw
things while you type.

"A complete programming environment with built-in compiler, text
editor, and functions to allow for quick prototyping. With
Evaldraw, you can make graphs in any dimension (1D, 2D, 3D),
animations, custom musical instruments, voxel models, and general
purpose applications. I've included a lot of examples, so even if
you're not a programmer, you can look at the demos"

It was written by Ken Silverman (Creator of Build Engine - Duke
Nukem 3D).

Matheus.