Help me decide D or C

Tony tonytdominguez at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 06:32:54 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 31 July 2019 at 22:30:52 UTC, Alexandre wrote:

> My goals:
>
> 1) Improve as a programmer
> 2) Have fun doing programs
>
> That's it basically. I am planning to study all "free" time I
> have. I am doing basically this since last year.

Are you only considering D and C or just mentioning them in this
forum? The interpreted dynamically-typed languages like Python
are considered easier to use and have the largest amount of
functionality in their libraries.

If it is just down to D or C, then definitely D. C would be at or
near the bottom in terms of a language to have fun doing general
programming and learning.