How to run the dub bundle with dmd

greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:18:19 UTC 2019

I came across the problem recently. I have dub 1.11.0 install on
my windows 10 core i7 but does not support the command "dub add
package name" since all the packages in dub package register now
use this command. I cannot find window binary for the recent
version of dub

I have uninstalled the dub 1.11.0 on my machine, I have to use
the one bundled with DMD 2.087.1. If I run dub -version, windows
10 throw an error that says " this app can run on this machine".
I cannot also install DLS. This same error. I get this error from
dlang related app such as dub,rdmd, Dls, etc.

I will appreciate any help