Is it possible to target all platforms that Qt Quick can target?

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Tue Aug 13 09:48:11 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-08-12 at 17:45 +0000, Enjoys Math via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing my GUI in C++ & Qt Quick.  I know that I could
> connect to D from the GUI code using a DLL, but can something
> similar be done on the other PC OS's and the mobile OS's?
>
> Thanks.

Looking at https://wiki.dlang.org/GUI_Libraries there are some wrappers to Qt
for D, including dqml. I think some may not be as maintained as it would be
nice to have. Actually it would be nice if there was one standard D wrapper
for Qt and QML as there is GtkD the one true D wrapper to GTK+.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200