Is it possible to target all platforms that Qt Quick can target?

Enjoys Math enjoysmath at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:27:08 UTC 2019

I cannot use QML for D or other D Qt libraries.  I'm writing
something important and need all of Qt Creator and its C++
editing environment.  I don't wish to go through the bad
experience of using those libraries.  I've tried it before.

I do D in Visual D, and that would be for the backend only,
connected to the GUI code using a dynamic library.

I will assume the answer is no, D is not support that yet
(targeting all platforms with a dynamic library, all platforms
that Qt Quick supports).