Blog Post #0062: Cairo Load & Display Images

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Fri Aug 16 12:58:23 UTC 2019

On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 11:42:01 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> Continuing on with Cairo, this post covers loading and
> displaying three types of image (including a structured
> drawing) using two different load-n-display methods.
>
> As an extra bonus, you'll see a photo of my cat, Bob, and three
> of the seven guitars I've found in my building's recycle room
> over the last year.
>
> https://gtkdcoding.com/2019/08/16/0062-cairo-vi-load-display-images.html

Thanks a lot Ron, your page is really helpful.
Is there a reason why the source code starts after a lot of
whitespaces on every line?
This causes some distruction on mobile phone as you have scroll
horizontally although it would fit the screen if the source code
would start at column 0.

Kind regards
Andre