Blog Post #0062: Cairo Load & Display Images

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 16:05:39 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 14:44:29 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

> Hm I am not sure, i just tried lynx (on raspberry pi) and here
> also the indentation level are 8 spaces.

Turns out, it's GitHub inserting 8 spaces per tab. No idea why
anyone would think this appropriate, but there it is.

A workaround you can try for now is to click through to an
example code (this won't work on the blog pages, just the code
pages) and, at the end of the URL, type: ?ts=3 to get tabs that
are three spaces. Any number between 1 and 12 will work,
apparently.

Hope this helps for now. I'm still looking into this to find a
more permanent solution. This 8 spaces per tab bugs me, too.