How do I execute a sql-file inside D code

Anders S anders at xore.se
Tue Aug 20 11:33:33 UTC 2019

I'm creating an application that connect to a database and write
data from another application. Now when I start the application I
want it to check if the database exists and if not create the
database and it's tables.

I have everything working IF the database and tables exist.

Use this code to check
conn.exec("CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS boxweb;");

however haven't found a way to run the sql file that create the
tables. The file is in the source folder

Any ideas ?