D1: Trying to update Juno Library to 1.076

jicman jicman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:26:52 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 18:25:44 UTC, jicman wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 18:20:09 UTC, jicman wrote:
>>>>

>>>   -v             verbose
>>
>> Well, this one is definitely verbose. ;-)  But, I don't see
>> anything in it that will help. But, here it goes:
>>
>> The run command...
>> 13:56:23.40>c:\D\bin\build -I..;c:\D\import -v -version=gui
>> -version=Phobos PMORpts.res PMORpts.d > c:\temp\build_out.txt
>>
>> And this is the content of c:\temp\build_out.txt Part 1:
>
> Continuation...

final one...

code      listview
function  dfl.listview.getCallText
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.this
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.this
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.this
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.settextin
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.toString
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.text
function  dfl.listview.ListViewSubItem.text
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.this
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection._adding
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).OpApplyWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).OpApplyWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).clear
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).removeAt
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).length
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).dup
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).copyTo
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).addRange_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListViewItem.ListViewSubItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewSubItem,_subs,_adding,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,_blankListCallback,true,false,false).addRange_internal
function
dfl.collections._blankListCallback!(ListViewSubItem)._blankListCallback
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.this
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.this
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem._setcheckstate
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem._getcheckstate
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.checked
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.checked
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.settextin
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.toString
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.bounds
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.index
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.text
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.text
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.selected
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.selected
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.listView
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.tag
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.tag
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.beginEdit
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.subItems
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.imageIndex
function  dfl.listview.ListViewItem.imageIndex
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.this
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.this
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.listView
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.text
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.text
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.toString
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.opEquals
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.opCmp
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.index
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.textAlign
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.textAlign
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.width
function  dfl.listview.ColumnHeader.width
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.this
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.this
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.item
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.label
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.cancelEdit
function  dfl.listview.LabelEditEventArgs.cancelEdit
function  dfl.listview.ItemCheckedEventArgs.this
function  dfl.listview.ItemCheckedEventArgs.item
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.add
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.add
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.addRange
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.addRange
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.created
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.doListItems
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.verifyNoParent
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection._adding
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection._added
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection._removed
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).OpApplyWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).OpApplyWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).clear
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).removeAt
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).length
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).dup
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).copyTo
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).addRange_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ListViewItemCollection.ListWrapArray!(ListViewItem,_items,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false).addRange_internal
function
dfl.collections._blankListCallback!(ListViewItem)._blankListCallback
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.created
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.verifyNoParent
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.doListHeaders
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection._adding
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection._added
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection._removed
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).OpApplyWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).OpApplyWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).add_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).clear
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).contains
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true)._insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).insert
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).remove
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).removeAt
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).length
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).dup
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).copyTo
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).addRange_internal
function
dfl.listview.ListView.ColumnHeaderCollection.ListWrapArray!(ColumnHeader,_headers,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).addRange_internal
function
dfl.collections._blankListCallback!(ColumnHeader)._blankListCallback
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.length
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.length.__foreachbody457
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.opIndex.__foreachbody458
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.contains
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.indexOf.__foreachbody459
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,int).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,int).opApply.__dgliteral1
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedIndexCollection.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.length
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.length.__foreachbody460
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.opIndex.__foreachbody461
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.contains
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.indexOf.__foreachbody462
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,ListViewItem).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,ListViewItem).opApply.__dgliteral1
function  dfl.listview.ListView.SelectedItemCollection.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.length
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.length.__foreachbody463
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.opIndex
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.opIndex.__foreachbody464
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.contains
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.indexOf
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.indexOf.__foreachbody465
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.opApply.__foreachbody466
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,int).opApply
function
dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply,int).opApply.__dgliteral1
function  dfl.listview.ListView.CheckedIndexCollection.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.this
function  dfl.listview.ListView.activation
function  dfl.listview.ListView.activation
function  dfl.listview.ListView.allowColumnReorder
function  dfl.listview.ListView.allowColumnReorder
function  dfl.listview.ListView.autoArrange
function  dfl.listview.ListView.autoArrange
function  dfl.listview.ListView.backColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.backColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.borderStyle
function  dfl.listview.ListView.borderStyle
function  dfl.listview.ListView.checkBoxes
function  dfl.listview.ListView.checkBoxes
function  dfl.listview.ListView.checkedIndices
function  dfl.listview.ListView.columns
function  dfl.listview.ListView.focusedIndex
function  dfl.listview.ListView.focusedItem
function  dfl.listview.ListView.foreColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.foreColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.fullRowSelect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.fullRowSelect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.gridLines
function  dfl.listview.ListView.gridLines
function  dfl.listview.ListView.hideSelection
function  dfl.listview.ListView.hideSelection
function  dfl.listview.ListView.hoverSelection
function  dfl.listview.ListView.hoverSelection
function  dfl.listview.ListView.items
function  dfl.listview.ListView.addRow
function  dfl.listview.ListView.labelEdit
function  dfl.listview.ListView.labelEdit
function  dfl.listview.ListView.labelWrap
function  dfl.listview.ListView.labelWrap
function  dfl.listview.ListView.multiSelect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.multiSelect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.scrollable
function  dfl.listview.ListView.scrollable
function  dfl.listview.ListView.selectedIndices
function  dfl.listview.ListView.selectedItems
function  dfl.listview.ListView.view
function  dfl.listview.ListView.view
function  dfl.listview.ListView.sorting
function  dfl.listview.ListView.sorting
function  dfl.listview.ListView.sort
function  dfl.listview.ListView.sorter
function  dfl.listview.ListView.sorter
function  dfl.listview.ListView.arrangeIcons
function  dfl.listview.ListView.arrangeIcons
function  dfl.listview.ListView.beginUpdate
function  dfl.listview.ListView.endUpdate
function  dfl.listview.ListView.clear
function  dfl.listview.ListView.ensureVisible
function  dfl.listview.ListView.getItemRect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.getItemRect
function  dfl.listview.ListView.largeImageList
function  dfl.listview.ListView.largeImageList
function  dfl.listview.ListView.smallImageList
function  dfl.listview.ListView.smallImageList
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onColumnClick
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onAfterLabelEdit
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onBeforeLabelEdit
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onItemChecked
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onSelectedIndexChanged
function  dfl.listview.ListView.defaultSize
function  dfl.listview.ListView.defaultBackColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.defaultForeColor
function  dfl.listview.ListView.createParams
function  dfl.listview.ListView.prevWndProc
function  dfl.listview.ListView.wndProc
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onHandleCreated
function  dfl.listview.ListView.onReflectedMessage
function  dfl.listview.ListView._defsortproc
function  dfl.listview.ListView._lvexstyle
function  dfl.listview.ListView._lvexstyle
function  dfl.listview.ListView._lvexstyle
function  dfl.listview.ListView._ins
function  dfl.listview.ListView._ins
function  dfl.listview.ListView._ins
function  dfl.listview.ListView._ins
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateItem
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateItem
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateItemText
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateItemText
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnText
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnText
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnAlign
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnAlign
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnWidth
function  dfl.listview.ListView.updateColumnWidth
function  dfl.listview.ListView.getColumnWidth
function  dfl.listview.ListView.getColumnWidth
function  dfl.listview.ListView.prevwproc
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ColumnClickEventArgs).Event.isHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,LabelEditEventArgs).Event.isHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,ItemCheckedEventArgs).Event.isHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.opCall
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.opApply
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.handlers
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.setHot
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function  dfl.event.Event!(ListView,EventArgs).Event.isHot
function
dfl.collections.findIsIndex!(ListViewSubItem).findIsIndex
function  dfl.collections.findIsIndex!(ListViewItem).findIsIndex
function  dfl.collections.findIsIndex!(ColumnHeader).findIsIndex
code      toolbar
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.this
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.this
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.imageIndex
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.imageIndex
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.text
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.text
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.style
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.style
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.toString
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.opEquals
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.opEquals
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.opCmp
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.opCmp
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.tag
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.tag
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.dropDownMenu
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.dropDownMenu
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.parent
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.rectangle
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.visible
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.visible
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.enabled
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.enabled
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.pushed
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.pushed
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.partialPush
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButton.partialPush
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs.this
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs.button
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.this
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection._adding
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection._added
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection._removed
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).OpApplyWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons).opApply
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).OpApplyWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons).opApply
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndexAssign
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).opIndex
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).add_internal
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).add_internal
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).clear
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).contains
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).contains
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).indexOf
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).indexOf
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true)._insert
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true)._insert
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).insert
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).insert
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).remove
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).remove
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).removeAt
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).length
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).dup
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).copyTo
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).addRange_internal
function
dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.ToolBarButtonCollection.ListWrapArray!(ToolBarButton,_buttons,_adding,_added,_blankListCallback,_removed,true,false,false,true).addRange_internal
function
dfl.collections._blankListCallback!(ToolBarButton)._blankListCallback
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.tbar
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.this
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.buttons
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.imageSize
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.imageList
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.imageList
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.onButtonClick
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.onReflectedMessage
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.defaultSize
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.createParams
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.buttomFromID
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar._allocTbbID
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.onHandleCreated
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.prevWndProc
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar._ins
function  dfl.toolbar.ToolBar.prevwproc
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(ToolBar,ToolBarButtonClickEventArgs).Event.isHot
function  dfl.toolbar._initToolbar
function  dfl.collections.findIsIndex!(ToolBarButton).findIsIndex
code      MyCGICalls
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.LibVersion
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.HTTPCall.this
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.UserAgent
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetMIMESeparator
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetMIMESeparatorSimple
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.CGICallInit.this
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.BadFPID
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.SetANewHeader
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.EndHeaders
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.InsertSeparator
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.InsertLastSeparator
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.InsertXMLBody
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.DoHTTPCall
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.DoHTTPCallDebug
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetServerVersion
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetCookie
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetBegHash
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetUserData
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GoLogOut
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetCookieANDHashKey
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GoLogin2FP
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.ProcessEndHash
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.CalculateMD5
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.ChangeToChar
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.ASCII2Bytes
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.Hex2Bytes
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.hex2Decimal
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetXMLStringNeeded
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.HouseKeeping
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GoodPassWord
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.UserAppInstalled
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.SendXMLRequest
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPCredentialList
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.DeleteFPUser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFormXML
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserListRaw
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserListBrowser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserListBrowserXML
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.CleanHTTPBrowserResult
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.CleanHTTPBrowserResultXML
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetUserXMLFromBrowserText
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserBrowser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserBrowserUser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserBrowserName
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserBrowserLName
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFPUserList
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.FindUser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetUserNameBrowserOLD
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetUserNameBrowser
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetUserName
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.CheckForUTF8
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetAllUserFormsRaw
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetAllUserForms
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.DeleteUserForm
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.TurnToMonDigit
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFormCreationDate
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetApplicationNameLong
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetApplicationName
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.GetFormID
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.AddToTotals
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.PrintValsLast
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.PrintHeadLast
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.PrintHead
function  jic.libs.MyCGICalls.PrintVals
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function  dfl.event.Event!(CommonDialog,HelpEventArgs).Event.isHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.addHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.removeHandlerExact
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.opCall
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.opApply
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.hasHandlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.handlers
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.setHot
function
dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.unsetHot
function  dfl.event.Event!(FileDialog,CancelEventArgs).Event.isHot
code      UserGUI
function  UserGUI.PMEditor.this
function  UserGUI.PMEditor.initializePMEditor
code      VendorGUI
function  VendorGUI.vEditor.this
function  VendorGUI.vEditor.initializePMEditor
code      QuotingEntries
function  QuotingEntries.QuotingEntries.this
function  QuotingEntries.QuotingEntries.initializeQuotingEntries
code      techsupportemail
function  techsupportemail.TechSupportEmail.this
function
techsupportemail.TechSupportEmail.initializeTechSupportEmail
code      PMTimeEntry
function  PMTimeEntry.PMTimeEntry.this
function  PMTimeEntry.PMTimeEntry.initializePMTimeEntry
code      FileConverter
function  FileConverter.FileConverter.this
function  FileConverter.FileConverter.initializeFileConverter
code      pleasewait
function  pleasewait.PleaseWait.this
function  pleasewait.PleaseWait.initializePleaseWait
code      ChangeTranslationPrices
function  ChangeTranslationPrices.CTP.this
function
ChangeTranslationPrices.CTP.initializeChangeTranslationPrices
code      ChangeSimplePrices
function  ChangeSimplePrices.CSP.this
function  ChangeSimplePrices.CSP.initializeChangeSimplePrices

OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.12
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010  All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
c:\D\import\juno\com\core.obj(core)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _VarCmp at 16
c:\D\import\juno\com\core.obj(core)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _VarDecNeg at 8

As you can see, there is nothing there...