D1: Trying to update Juno Library to 1.076

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:19:10 UTC 2019

On Friday, 23 August 2019 at 16:09:16 UTC, jicman wrote:

>> }
>
> That looks like D2 code. I am trying to compile D1 code.  I
> think the linker is not getting something right.

You might try declaring the offending functions as
extern(Windows) function pointers and then loading them from the
appropriate DLLs via LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress. I had to do that
with some Win32 functions I used back before we got support for
COFF and the Windows SDK because, for whatever reason, they were
missing from the OMF libs that ship with DMD.