Linking D Runtime

Jonathan Levi catanscout at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:26:43 UTC 2019

I am trying to find the D runtime/standard-library
object(.o)/library(.a) files inorder to link them with some
foreign code (Haskell as it happens).

I am writing a program in Haskell but want to use D for some of
the imperative style logic.  I expect to have a large section of
code in D so I want to take advantage of the D runtime, garbage
collector, and standard libraries.

I found several discussions on getting the D runtime going, so I
expect that to be easy, but (obviously) I get link errors when I
do not have it to link.

What is the advised way to get the object(.o)/library(.a) files
for the D runtime and standard library?

Thanks!