Pro programmer

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:46:04 UTC 2019

On Monday, 26 August 2019 at 04:39:39 UTC, Tony wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 21:30:10 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
>> I am wondering as to what is the starting point of being a pro
>> programmer. If I want to be a pro programmer what language
>> must I start with?
>>
>> Most pro programmer I have heard of are all C and C++ Guru.
>> Most of the best guys on this D forum falls into that category.
>>
>> I really want to know programming to the core not just tied to
>> a language or just at the level of drag and drop or use a
>> framework or library.
>>

>> I will appreciate your help in this matter. I am ready to put
>> in hard work. I ready know a little of java, actionscrip 3.0,
>> kotlin, D but at the surface level but can use them to write
>> app.
>>
>> But I am a concern with a matter like how can I write a GUI
>> toolkit from the ground up.
>
> When you say "pro programmer" are you referring to someone who
> programs for a living for a company or a "top-notch/very good
> programmer"?

I am referring to a person who has a good understanding of
programming that he can model any real-world situation. He can
turn any real-world case to a program.

For instance, I consider Walter, Andrei, etc as a pro programmer
this platform. They are c and C++ programmer.

What is the path of becoming very good at programming? Which
language will one start with.

I have some real-world situation I want to model but I am at a
loss as to how to start. For instance, I do one build a GUI
framework like adobe spark, javafx,etc with minimum dependency or
no dependency from the ground up.

The lack of easily customizable, platform native GUI in D is a
real concern to me but I don't have the expertise to do it.

Where is the starting point of doing such amazing thing?

Thanks for your reply