How to concat UUID into a SQL query string to MariaDB

Anders S anders at xore.se
Tue Aug 27 08:40:56 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 at 08:30:50 UTC, Jani Hur wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 at 08:08:05 UTC, Anders S wrote:
>> Any ideas?
>
> + is not a string concatenation. Try ~ instead:
>
> auto x = "aa" ~ "bb" ~ "cc";

Hi thanks for answer, but didn't help. Got this error instead :

Error: cannot implicitly convert expression "UPDATE guirequest
SET done_request = SYSDATE() WHERE request_id=" ~
cast(const(char)[])hash[cast(uint)i] ~ ";" of type char[] to
string

Notice you use auto x .... Am I better of using something like

auto sql_respons ="UPDATE guirequest SET done_request = SYSDATE()
WHERE request_id=" ~ hash[i] ~ ";";