Java to D

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:14:25 UTC 2019

Good day everyone.

DWT is a library for creating cross-platform GUI applications.
It's a port of the SWT Java library from Eclipse. Currently
supported platforms are Windows, using Win32 and Linux, using GTK.

What are the tools and step involved in converting a java GUI
toolkit to D2? Is it possible in D2? What are the tools and steps
involved? Is there any tutorial involve? Can one get a mentor for
such a program in the forum

I am thinking if it is possible to port JavaFX to D(i.e. DFx).
That will be nice for the D language. Javafx is a nice GUI
toolkit.

I am basically interested in GUI desktop app that connects to the
web for the now.

I can do that on Java but I would love to use D if it is possible.

I will be happy to be linked to material, tools, and tutorial
that will be of help