Deactivate windows MessageBox dialog on exception

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Wed Aug 28 12:38:48 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 28 August 2019 at 12:19:54 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I call another process using function pipeShell and
> Redirect.all.
>
> In case the child process(also D application) throws an
> exception (str to int conversion exception), the child process
> shows a message box on windows.

1) mother process "b" shouldn't terminates/close_pipes early than
"a" cuz lines 690 checks stderr is valid, if no then MessageBox
is showing.
2) if "a" is wrong or hang just terminate it, result already
known.
3) also u can try redirect not all pipes just stdout/stdin,
stderr for "a" probably will be working to mother console.