How to create a custom max() function without the ambiguity error.

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:34:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to use a popular function name "max", and extend it
for my special types:

For example:

module utils;
MyType max(in MyType a, in MyType a){...}  //static function

struct V3f{
   V3f max(in V2f b){...} //member function
}

module gl3n;
vec3 max(in vec3 a, in vec3 a) //another static function in
different module

I also want to use std.algorithm.comparison.max as well.

I know that the ambiguity error can be avoided by public
importing all the various max implementations into one place, but
how to do this when I want to use 3 modules? Need a 4th module to
combine them all? Is there a nicer way?
Another question that is it possible to extend the the template
function "to" in more than one module and use it easily from my
main project modules?