Is there websocket client implementation for D

kerdem kerdemdemir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 17:32:35 UTC 2019

On Monday, 10 September 2018 at 07:19:03 UTC, Heromyth wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at 17:55:38 UTC, Ilya Korobitsyn
> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Is there any websocket client implementation in D?
>> I know there is WS server as a part of vibe.d, but it does not
>> seem to include client.
>> Maybe there are some library bindings that I've missed?
>>

> We just implemented one in D.
> See
> https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-http/tree/master/examples/WebSocketDemo

Hi

I wish it would compiled than I would really give it a try.

It seems WebSockets moved from hunt-http to hunt-web. hunt-web
dependency not yet in dub.

When I cloned hunt-web I couldn't get it compiled.

I have created bug :
https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-http/issues/13

I hope you have time to fix it soon.

Erdemdem