unicode characters are not printed correctly on the windows command line?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 16:02:01 UTC 2019

On Monday, 23 December 2019 at 15:41:33 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> That means we have to buffer separately, which means we have a
> problem interleaving printf with writef. It would be awful.

Or simply don't buffer. Any call you get, flush the C buffer and
write the D stuff immediately.

Remember, this code branch is only called if we already know it
is an interactive console. They're usually flushed frequently (at
least at every line) anyway... so especially with writeln /
writefln those are virtually guaranteed and certainly expected to
flush at the end anyway. I really don't think any performance
concern would be significant.