What kind of Editor, IDE you are using and which one do you like for D language?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 16:43:06 UTC 2019

On Monday, 23 December 2019 at 20:45:53 UTC, TheGag96 wrote:

> I've loved Sublime for years. I use it for everything, really.
> So pretty, so fast.

I really like Sublime, too. Paid for it. But now that VS Code's
performance is within my tolerance range, the built-in console
makes the difference. I've got the Terminal plugin for Sublime
that allows you to press ctrl-shift-alt-t to open the terminal in
the project folder, but it just isn't the same experience.

I still use Sublime when I just need a quick edit or single file.
Otherwise, VS Code has become my goto editor for any multi-file
D, Markdown, HTML, etc., project.