[OT] What kind of Editor, IDE you are using and which one do you like for D language?

Dennis Cote private at secret.com
Sun Dec 29 06:22:56 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 at 17:52:20 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>  I just can't wait to see some poor sod attempt to reimplement
> a modern IDE in Javascript and succeed at reproducing 1980's
> IDE speeds and (lack of) quality.

Texas Instruments has already done this with its Code Composer
Studio IDE https://dev.ti.com/ide. I have used the desktop
version (an Eclipse based IDE) but not the cloud based version,
so I can't comment on its speed. More info at
http://www.ti.com/design-resources/embedded-development/ccs-development-tools.html#ccs-cloud

Dennis Cote