static arrays at runtime with templates ?

Emil emilper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:02:13 UTC 2019

On Monday, 4 February 2019 at 22:48:10 UTC, XavierAP wrote:
> If there is something you want to solve in a program of yours,
> there may be another way, as H.S. Teoh suggests. If you're just
> trying out stuff it's also fine, :) there's still more.

Since August last year I try to read or write a bit of D code
every day. I'm still trying out stuff and going through the books.

In this case I was way too excited about passing both types and
data to a template and having it compile the first time I tried,
and jumped to conclusions.

Thank you for pointing where my confusion was.