Easiest way to display images

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:10:50 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 04:36:12 UTC, DanielG wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 01:04:43 UTC, Murilo wrote:
>> You should later joing the facebook group Programming in D.
>
> The D community is small enough that it's unlikely anybody in
> that Facebook group, isn't already using the newsgroups / IRC /
> etc to discuss D. Even the official subreddit barely gets any
> traffic.
>
> What I'm trying to say is, you're not going to have much luck
> getting that Facebook group off the ground. FB adds nothing to
> the existing options, and worse it's just an elaborate scheme
> to harvest personal information which one can safely assume the
> vast majority of D programmers are privacy-savvy enough to
> avoid.

The facebook group already has 82 members, some of which are
experienced users of D. There has been some reasonable amount of
discussions going on there in the last weeks. And you don't need
to worry about the "information harvesting" if you don't post
personal stuff. It is a group to talk about a language and not
about your life.