Tricky DMD bug, but I have no idea how to report

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Feb 8 09:28:48 UTC 2019

On Friday, 8 February 2019 at 07:30:41 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 February 2019 at 22:16:19 UTC, JN wrote:
>> Does it also work for dub projects?
>
> It will work if you can put all the relevant D code in one
> directory, which is harder for Dub, as it likes to pull
> dependencies from all over the place. When "dub dustmite" is
> insufficient (as in this case), the safest way to proceed would
> be to build with dub in verbose mode, take note of the compiler
> command lines it's using, then put them in a shell script and
> all mentioned D files in one directory, then pass that to
> Dustmite.

I will try. However, one last thing - in the example test
scripts, it runs first with one compiler setting (or D version)
and the second time with the other compiler setting (or D
version). But it looks like the exit code of the first run is
ignored anyway, so why run it?