Why -I flag does not work?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Sat Feb 9 08:35:53 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 9 February 2019 at 08:15:36 UTC, Victor Porton wrote:
> Why does -I flag in DFLAGS does not work? (Ubuntu Linux)

I'm no expert on dub, but it's possible that it's overriding the
import path anyway. One of the main points of dub is that you
shouldn't have to handle the import paths yourself.

I think what could work is adding a librdf in dub.json
dependencies section, and then using "dub add-local" command to
point to the library. Something like:

dub add-local /usr/local/include/d/librdf ~master

and then in dependencies section:

"dependencies": {
     "librdf": "~master"