Trying to extract string from curl redirected URL

Anonymouse asdf at asdf.net
Sun Feb 10 15:26:53 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 10 February 2019 at 14:12:02 UTC, Josh wrote:
> Is there something I'm missing? It it possible to access the
> private handle? Is there a better way to do what I'm trying to
> achieve?

Assuming I'm understanding your question (you want to get the
path of a URL after redirects), if you're not adverse to
dependencies you could use requests;
https://code.dlang.org/packages/requests.

Create a Request, query an URL for a Response and then access its
finalURI member. Then parse the path string normally to get the
session ID, such as with std.algorithm.findSplit and friends or
with regex.

import requests;

Request req;
Response res = req.get("https://website.com/");