Easiest way to display images

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 02:35:25 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at 01:31:48 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at 01:16:21 UTC, Murilo wrote:
>> Hi Adam. I have been using your arsd library and I have
>> noticed that compiling with -m64 causes this error:
>
> huh, only on 64 bit windows.
>
> well, pushed a fix up, try the new version

Forget about it, I just fixed it myself. :) I am so happy, I did
not think I would be able to do it on my own, I guess all those
years of studying were worth the effort, I read the error message
and figured it was something wrong in the module jpeg.d so I
opened it, read the code(in a very fast manner) and discovered
that the calls to core.stdc.stdlib.alloca() were causing the
problem apart from being unnecessary so I just commented all of
them out(just like you did with the very first instance) and then
there was a problem with the buffer variable which was only
defined by you in the first instance so I just defined it in the
other instances following the same method you used and it all
worked in the end. I will submit a pull request on your GitHub
page. Cheers.