Windows Defender won't let me install DMD

belkin belkin at yahoo.in.com
Mon Feb 18 16:32:26 UTC 2019

I am trying to install the compiler and get started on learning D
again ( attempted and stopped way back )

This is the error message I am getting. I am on Windows 10.

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from
starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

App:
dmd-2.084.1.exe
Publisher:
Unknown publisher

Additional question as a beginner. What do I need to install to
get started.
Obviously I need a compiler (which one is best ). But I also want
an IDE and so far it seems Visual D would be a best choice.

Ideas?