Error with matplotlib

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Mon Feb 18 18:27:17 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 20:19:23 UTC, Samir wrote:
> I am trying to run the code from the "Simple Example" listed in
> the matplotlib-d package page[1] and am running into the
> following error:
>
> [...]

This dub packages enables you to call python coding from D. In
this specific case functions from the python module
matplotlib.pyplot.

The dub package calls this python file which causes your error as
python cannot find matplotlib.pyplot.

https://github.com/koji-kojiro/matplotlib-d/blob/master/python/prebuild.py

Therefore python needs to be installed and also matplotlib.pyplot.

I got the dub package example working some weeks ago. In general
it should work.

Kind regards
Andre