Error with matplotlib

Samir samir at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 00:05:46 UTC 2019

On Monday, 18 February 2019 at 21:50:25 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
> In the meantime you could adapt the python script on your local
> file system in the dub packages cache folder as described here
> https://github.com/koji-kojiro/matplotlib-d/pull/11/files

Andre,

Thank you very much for your help today!

I copied the version of prebuild.py located here[1] and replaced
the version located at
/home/samir/.dub/packages/matplotlib-d-0.1.4/matplotlib-d/python
locally on my machine after which the program ran.

I guess I still have the question as to why does the error
message refer to issues in
/home/samir/.dub/packages/matplotlib-d-0.1.4/matplotlib-d/source/matplotlibd/pyplot.d-mixin-41 when the solution was changing /home/samir/.dub/packages/matplotlib-d-0.1.4/matplotlib-d/python/prebuild.py?

Apologies for all of the questions -- I'm just trying to better
understand how to incorporate other packages in my simple
programs.

Samir

[1]
https://github.com/koji-kojiro/matplotlib-d/blob/master/python/prebuild.py