Where are declared and how to make build these c identifiers?

Cleverson Casarin Uliana clul at mm.st
Sun Feb 24 12:37:21 UTC 2019

Em 24/02/2019 00:19, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn escreveu:
> You just need to pass the terminal.d file to your build too.
>
> dmd yourfile.d terminal.d
>
> so it knows to include it.

OK, it built the executable, but it doesn't work for every key, e.g.
when I try with arrow and function keys, it always returns the same
symbol, so I'm unable to distinguish what key has been pressed:

Press any key to continue...
You pressed 󰁰

Changing the code page on the console doesn't help either.

I'm using the command prompt on a Windows 10 Pro system. In Powershell,
it behaves the same.

Greetings,
Cleverson