D-oriented Syntax Highlighting Plugin for WordPress?

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Jan 1 18:32:24 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 1 January 2019 at 14:46:15 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> I've found a ton of syntax highlighter plugins for WordPress,
> but none that admit to supporting D. Anyone know of one?
>
> Or, short of that, perhaps a different site build/management
> tool (read: not WordPress) with decent D syntax highlighting...
>
> Or, one that can be adapted without rolling my sleeves much
> past my wrists.

I run WordPress on my localhost and use a static site generator
to create plain html files. These files I can simply upload using
ftp. Therefore I have a nice ui for editing the content and also
do not have to care about security and vulnerabilities.

If your reason for not choosing WordPress is related to security
concerns you could also consider this approach.

Kind regards
Andre