D-oriented Syntax Highlighting Plugin for WordPress?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:04:15 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 1 January 2019 at 20:43:13 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> Realistically, if you use Java or C++ highlighting, it will
> look plenty good enough for D too.

Yeah, I was thinking that. I'd imagine it would be missing a few
keywords, though.

> So take a look down my highlight test page for my adrdox
> generator:
>
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/adrdox.highlight.html

That's pretty cool. Thanks. However, I'm not seeing anyway to
grab this and use it. I clicked on links, but didn't really find
my way to a better understanding.

> (which btw i also happen to use for my new blog
> http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2018_12_31.html )

I'll have to check that out.

> I wrote like 30 lines of code and very simple definitions to
> support all the languages in that test. And it is plenty good
> enough.

Cool. And I can download this? I don't know if I'm being dim, but
I really don't see how to.

> Of course, it DOES support D, extremely fully - it has a
> full-blown D lexer in there. But tbh if I use the C family
> highlighter for D you usually can't tell the difference.

No doubt! :)