Will AtoX replace SWIFT?

tongzhengshijie tongzhengshijie at outlook.com
Tue Jan 8 02:32:34 UTC 2019

Will AtoX replace SWIFT?

Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
(SWIFT) is a  non-profitable international and cooperative
organization between international bank that provides fast,
accurate and excellent services to international financial
services. It operates a world-class financial transaction
messages network, through which banks and other financial
institutions can exchange messages with their peers to complete
financial transactions.

SWIFT has more than 10,000 members of financial institutions
around the world. In May 2017, Global Payment Innovation (GPI)
services were launched, and SWIFT GPI has become the new standard
in cross-border payment. Today, hundreds of thousands of
cross-border payments are sent with the new GPI standard; The
amount paid using GPI each day exceed $100 billion; 50% of GPI
payments take less than 30 minutes to reach the final beneficiary
account. The industry's Big Mac is facing threats from the
blockchain.

According to Carlos Carriedo, general manager of American
Express, the blockchain is likely to revolutionize the mode of
payment globally. At the conference named "Wings of Change in
Europe"  in Madrid on December 10, Carriedo made a speech
confirming that the use and development of the blockchain have
been listed on the company's agenda.
“The blockchain is the choice we are seriously considering. We
have invested in a financial science and technology laboratory
based on blockchain technology just to understand how we can make
better use of this technology. We have conducted a series of
tests with Santander Bank (Santander) for cross-border payments.
After a series of tests for cross-border payments – in a few
seconds, our clients will be able to remit money from one place
in the world to another in a very transparent and smooth way.”

The advantages of the blockchain are undoubtedly very obvious,
well, as the representative of the finance-grade blockchain
technology, Atox will undoubtedly play an important role in the
field. We have compared AtoX with Ripple, which is superior to
Ripple in terms of interface richness, and there are many obvious
advantages in its trading speed.
AtoX is determined to be a global digital bank. Its technology
has two original intentions: security and efficiency. We are
looking forward to the killer application roaring across the
horizon. Perhaps this hope lies in AtoX. After all, blockchain
technology itself is has a wide application prospect in the
financial industry.
1. The concept of Blockchain 4.0, the fourth generation
blockchain technology
A, Constantly upgrading intelligent algorithms
B. Delegate power to the people
C,
2. The story of the Jews
Jewish spirit, Jewish diligence and greatness,