Pass reference to void*

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Wed Jan 9 20:23:38 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 9 January 2019 at 18:37:57 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Monday, 7 January 2019 at 13:15:44 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
>>>
>>> From the function declaration &model seems to be the correct
>>> thing to use here.
>>> Have you checked that Open is not null ?
>>
>> Yes, Open is not null and the strange thing is, everything is
>> working fine for
>> DMD on windows. (I call a lot other dll functions afterwards).
>> By switching to LDC the subsequent calls to DLL functions are
>> failing.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> André
>
> Might be an calling convention issue?
>
> Are they declared with extern(Windows) ?

I finally got it solved. The d coding was right. There was an
error in the dll which caused an issue for LDC on Windows.
The SO (linux) I got working by chance. The SO has some
dependencies to a system package. After installing this package
by chance on my Alpine, the cryptic error message disappeared and
everything works fine.

Kind regards
Andre