Understanding SIGSEGV issues
russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 17:07:22 UTC 2019
On Thu, 2019-01-10 at 07:36 +0000, Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn
> Hmm, if you think the binding could be the problem you could try
> using app as an alternative, see if it makes any difference.
I did a proper update of the generated files of the binding, and magically
everything works again. I do not recollect any change being significant, but
clearly something was.
So the problem is that I had failed to notice the update of libdvbv5 with a
breaking change and update the binding accordingly.
Of course I got lots of other good stuff done with the code by having this
problem and people such as yourself commenting. Big win all round. :-)
Thanks again for helping on this.
Dr Russel Winder t: +44 20 7585 2200
41 Buckmaster Road m: +44 7770 465 077
London SW11 1EN, UK w: www.russel.org.uk
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Digitalmars-d-learn