Understanding SIGSEGV issues

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 17:07:22 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-10 at 07:36 +0000, Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
[…]
> Hmm, if you think the binding could be the problem you could try
> using app as an alternative, see if it makes any difference.

I did a proper update of the generated files of the binding, and magically
everything works again. I do not recollect any change being significant, but
clearly something was.

So the problem is that I had failed to notice the update of libdvbv5 with a
breaking change and update the binding accordingly.

Of course I got lots of other good stuff done with the code by having this
problem and people such as yourself commenting. Big win all round. :-)

Thanks again for helping on this.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200