Filter and sort associative array

Head Scratcher filter at stumped.com
Fri Jan 11 15:20:20 UTC 2019

I am just learning D. So far, I am impressed by its elegance and
power.

I have an associative array bool[string]. I want to filter it by
value (!bool), then extract the keys and sort them. I am
struggling with the syntax and working with ranges. I can't find
any documentation related to filtering associative arrays.

This is what I currently have, but it doesn't compile:

auto sortedStrings = myAssocArray.byKeyValue.filter!((string
k,value) => !value).assocArray.keys.sort();