D on ARM laptops?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri Jul 5 04:04:13 UTC 2019

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:49:18 AM MDT zoujiaqing via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 July 2019 at 07:46:53 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

> >> Haven't tried on laptops, but I can't imagine it would be too
> >> different to RasPi which LDC worked fine on.
> >
> > We are using LDC on Jetson boards and it's working fine ...
>
> LDC on FreeBSD working fine?

It should work on FreeBSD 11. It almost certainly doesn't work on 12 because
of bindings issues that still need to be resolved. Certainly, dmd does not
work on FreeBSD 12, and ldc can't unless someone changed druntime
specifically for ldc.

- Jonathan M Davis