Finding Max Value of Column in Multi-Dimesional Array

Samir samir at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 13:40:31 UTC 2019

On Friday, 5 July 2019 at 01:41:38 UTC, 9il wrote:
> You may want to take a look into mir-algorithm [1] library.
> It contains ndsilce package [2] to work with multidimensional
> data.

Thanks for referring me to this library, Ilya.  I will have to
check this out.  While it seems a bit more complicated for my
particular use case, this definitely seems like something worth
checking out for future use!

On Friday, 5 July 2019 at 03:02:29 UTC, Jordan Wilson wrote:
> p.map!"a[2]".maxElement.writeln; // 5

Thank you, Jordan.  I think this is what I was looking for.  I am
still struggling to wrap my head around the use of `map` but
these examples really help.

Samir