OPTLINK : Warning 9: Unknown Option : OUT

Boris Carvajal boris2.9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:40:57 UTC 2019

On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:48:13 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
> I built it with:
>> dub fetch digger
>> dub run digger -- build "stable + druntime#2675"
>
> I have not touched any digger.ini. The only one I can find is
> digger.ini.sample.
>
> sc.ini and dub output at:
>> https://pastebin.com/jPnh4yEA
>
> dub test was invoked with:
>> dub test
>> --compiler=C:/cygwin/home/zorael/work/result/bin/dmd.exe -v
>
> I seem to get the same errors from a Cygwin terminal as from a
> cmd one.

I'll give you another option if you just need that fix.
Patch your phobos64.lib in the original dmd install directory
using cygwin and sed, just run this exact command on cygwin
prompt, editing the path to your case:

sed -bi 's/%zu): /%llu):/' /c/d/dmd2/windows/lib64/phobos64.lib

you can patch the 32bit libs if you need them.
Then just run dub without "--compiler=" option to use your
original dmd.