How would I write a travis-ci file for a Meson Dlang project?

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Jul 16 16:51:25 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 15:07:11 UTC, Mike Brockus wrote:
> If you never seen Meson before then pick up a camera and take a
> picture:
> 🤔 👉 https://mesonbuild.com/
>
> Hello, everyone.
>
> I started adding continues integration as part of my
> development cycle and I was wondering how would I write a
> '.travis.yml' file for a D language project using Meson build
> system.
>
> https://github.com/squidfarts/c-executable.git

Hi,

Related to your question, I currently add Dub support to this
Jenkins pipeline library: https://sap.github.io/jenkins-library/

It contains various steps affecting dub or build for Dub. It
isn't finished at this point in time. I will make an announcement
hopefully in the next weeks.

Kind regards
Andre