Is betterC affect to compile time?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu Jul 25 18:37:49 UTC 2019

On Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:20:03 AM MDT Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-
learn wrote:
> On 07/25/2019 05:46 AM, Oleg B wrote:
> > On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 12:34:15 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> >> Those restrictions don't stop at runtime.
> >
> > It's vary sad.
> >
> > What reason for such restrictions? It's fundamental idea or temporary
> > implementation?
>
> It looks like a bug to me.

There's probably at least one bug report on it, but as I understand it, it's
not a bug in the sense that the implementation is currently expected to
handle such a case. It's an area where betterC should be improved upon, but
it would be an enhancement, not a bug fix.

- Jonathan M Davis