How to setup D language with Apache httpd cgi?

BoQsc vaidas.boqsc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:42:22 UTC 2019

> This seems to work well when running not from cgi, so there is
That was not true, it didn't work even from Linux Shell, I
corrected shebang, now it works from Linux Shell.

An, unexpected thing: It did require permissions: sudo
./example.d  which was not the case with rdmd.

cgi still shows Internal Server Error.

Maybe cgi cannot run this script due to lacking sudo permissions
required by dub? Unsure.